Subject: Re: EML libs WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE
From: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
To: "HADL60::\"hadmo\""@email.meto.govt.uk
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 1994 00:40:07 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 15 Jul 1994 HADL60::"hadmo"@email.meto.govt.uk wrote:

> 
>  Could some kind person (or unkind - I'm not fussy) mail me a copy
>  of the EML (?) libs (for playing MODS/MEDS or whatever).

Sorry but MY EML libs are NOT available at this time..

They are only in betatest stage, and there are ALOT of bugs I need to fix..

Ask me again in a month or so..

> 
>  Many many thanks,
> 
>  Matt.
>  [email-masked]
> 
> 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Reece, Student & Network Assistant                               \\\///
Claremont College - Tasmania, Australia                               d oo b   
                                                                      | __ |
[email-masked], [email-masked]    \__/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of Claremont College!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------